About Me

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Red, White, and Blue


My grandmother and I!



Dress: Hutch c/o Anthropologie | Shoes: Tory Burch | Purse: Louis Vuitton | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

We just got back from a fun week on Cape Cod with my dad's whole side of the family.  The weather was perfect except for the day of the 4th of course when the hurricane decided to grace us with it's presence.  We always have the whole family go to church together one day while we are out there and this is my outfit from the day all 25 of us went to mass.  I bought this dress and have just been waiting to wear it for the 4th of July week!  I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post.Thanks For share this post wit us.The urge to boost our physical look with jewellery is unchanged.whale tail bracelet part of our body is adorned with jewellery, be it ear rings for the ears, anklets String Bracelet ankles or neckpieces for the necks.

    ReplyDelete