About Me

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Eden Cape Cod Bracelets


Bracelets: Eden Hand Arts

While we were on Cape Cod last week, we decided to stop at Eden Hand Arts to buy the original Cape Cod bracelets (the one with the ball on them).  My mom, my cousin, my aunt, my grandmother, and I decided to go.  This was the first time there for all of us.  We had heard about the exclusive store before- it was run out of a small house and you had to request tickets for an appointment to go and get a Cape Cod bracelet made for you.

My cousin got our tickets and a few days later we were on our way!  It was a little difficult to find- but we eventually found the cute little house.  We had to wait in line for a little bit because the store is very small and they only allow a few people in at a time so they can make sure to help you out.  Once we got in there, we saw all of the different bracelets to choose from.  I ended up not only getting the original Cape Cod bracelet, but also found a cute one with whale tails (if any one knows me, they know I am obsessed with whales and dolphins).  My cousin, who already had a Cape Cod bracelet, ended up getting the whale tails as well and the really cute fish bracelet pictured above.

All in all, it was a really fun experience to have with family and we all walked away with at least one custom made bracelet!  If you are ever on Cape Cod, I would definitely recommend going!



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post.Thanks For share this post wit us.The urge to boost our physical look with jewellery is unchanged.whale tail bracelet part of our body is adorned with jewellery, be it ear rings for the ears, anklets String Bracelet ankles or neckpieces for the necks.

    ReplyDelete