About Me

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My First Blog!

Just a warning: I have never had a blog before (it took me about 20 min to even figure out how to create one) and I am definitely not a writer, but I love reading blogs about all kinds of things.  I have always wanted to start my own but never knew what I would write about or what people would think.  But here we go...

My name is Caitlin.  I am a somewhat recent college grad and an even more recent wife.  I married my best friend last summer in my dream wedding!  I was born and raised in the Midwest but moved to Southern California after college to get a job and that is where I am now.  I love traveling (even though I hate to fly), fashion, beauty, food, working out, having fun with my friends, meeting new people, discovering new things to do, my family, and my little puppy Winnie.  I am starting this blog to organize all of my thoughts and ideas and to share some of my experiences as a wife, a young marketing professional, a fashionable shopaholic, and a twenty something year old still having fun in between!  So stay tuned for more...






No comments:

Post a Comment