About Me

Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July Shopping!

One of my favorite things to do is shopping.  There is just something about new clothes and shoes and handbags that just makes me feel better.  And it feels even better when you get to go to the outlet malls and get some deals on some of your favorite designers.  While in Cape Cod last week, my mom, my sister, and I decided to go to the outlet mall about an hour away and go shopping.  It is always fun getting to go just the three of us since it is something that we don't get to do all that often.

We stopped at a bunch of different stores including Micheal Kors, Coach, Juicy Couture, Banana Republic, Kate Spade, and we picked up a couple of things.  We of course saved the best for last.  We found out that this outlet mall had a Tory Burch outlet, which is one of my FAVORITE designers and one of my mom's as well.  I recently got her hooked on Tory Burch Thora Sandals.  Lets just say I bought a pair, she borrowed them, and she now owns them in four different colors.

So we were all obviously very anxious to get to the outlet store.  Once we got there, it was just a frenzy.  We were trying on everything we could find- shoes, clothes, purses.  And to top it all off they were having a sale.  At the end of the day I walked away with this amazing new sweater...





And this new bag that I LOVE...

This bag will be great for when my husband and I travel to Europe next month.  It is not only a cross body, but also huge!  You can carry it folded over, or you can move the strap and attach it to the top of the bag and carry it unfolded.  This is great for someone like me who always has to carry their whole life with them.  All in all, I would say it was a pretty successful shopping spree!



No comments:

Post a Comment